CUPCCAA (informal bidding) and Quality Bidders Registration
The Sweetwater Union High School District has opted into the California Uniform Public Construction Cost Account Act (CUPCCAA).
- Our public projects and maintenance projects of sixty thousand dollars ($60,000) or less may be performed by the employees of a public agency by force account, by negotiated contract, or by purchase order.
- Our public projects and maintenance projects between $60,000 to $200,000 may be informally bid to vendors on our Approved Contractors List for CUPCCAA with the requisite licenses.
- Our public projects and maintenance projects over $200,000 will continue to be formally bid through DemandStar. For more information on Formal Bid Opportunities, visit our webpage.
SIGN UP FOR CUPCCAA PROJECTS: Our school district has contracted with Colbi Technologies to provide a web-based process called Quality Bidders for submitting to our Approved Contractors for CUPCCAA list. To get started submitting to our CUPCCAA list: Click Here to Sign Up!
- For detailed instructions in completing your application, please navigate to the bottom of the page from this link Contractor Instructions.
- You may contact email@example.com with any questions about the use of the Quality Bidders web-based tool.
Thank you for your interest in working with the Sweetwater Union High School District.
The Existing Approved Contractors List for CUPCCAA (regularly updated): Click Here